INTERPRETATION AND DEFINITIONS
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts
of our Service.
- Company refers to SHMA Consulting DMCC 23 E,Gold Tower,Cluster I,JLT
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: UAE
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a
cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on
behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed
by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the
Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in
analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network
website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of
the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a
- Website refers to SHMA Consulting, accessible from http://shmaconsulting.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or
other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the
Service, as applicable.
COLLECTING AND USING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, we may ask You to provide Us with certain personally
identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address
(e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit,
the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers
and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain
information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service
or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Information from Third-Party Social Media Services
The Company allows You to create an account and log in to use the Service through the
following Third-party Social Media Services:
If You decide to register through or otherwise grant us access to a Third-Party Social
Media Service, we may collect Personal data that is already associated with Your ThirdParty Social Media Service’s account, such as Your name, your email address, your
activities or Your contact list associated with that account.
You may also have the option of sharing additional information with the Company through Your Third-Party Social Media Service’s account. If You choose to provide such
information and Personal Data, during registration or otherwise, you are giving the
Company permission to use, share, and store it in a manner consistent with this Privacy
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Cookies or Browser Cookies. A cookie is a small file placed on Your Device.
You can instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie
is being sent. However, if You do not accept Cookies, you may not be able to use
some parts of our Service. Unless you have adjusted Your browser setting so that
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or
Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your
activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser
settings as those used for Browser Cookies. For more information on how You can
delete Flash Cookies, please read “Where can I change the settings for disabling,
or deleting local shared objects?” available at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3Ez5vWoX_E&t=18s&ab_channel=SharumKiSketchbookSharumKiSketchbookVerified
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small
electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags,
and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who
have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website
statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying
system and server integrity).
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your
personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are
deleted as soon as You close Your web browser.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available
through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to
authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these
Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only
use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
- Functionality Cookies
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use
the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The
purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and
to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
For more information about the cookies, we use and your choices regarding cookies,
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage
of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the
Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different
functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and
undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have
purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other
equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push
notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the
functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates,
when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other
goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have
already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a
merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or
transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of
bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us
about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as
data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our
promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products,
services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service
Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in
connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets,
financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
companies that We control or that are under common control with Us.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business
partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in
the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and
may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register
through a Third-Party Social Media Service, your contacts on the Third-Party
Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your
activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity,
communicate with You and view Your profile.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other
purpose with Your consent.
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The Company will retain Your Personal Data only for as long as is necessary for the
extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to
retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal
agreements and policies.
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is
generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating
offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located.
It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers
located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
represents Your agreement to that transfer.
The Company will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that Your data is treated
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal
Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action
is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of
transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we
strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, we cannot
guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect
personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent
or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data,
please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from
anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to
remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your
country requires consent from a parent, we may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our Service may contain links to other websites that are not operated by Us. If You click
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies
or practices of any third-party sites or services.
We will let You know via email and/or a prominent notice on Our Service, prior to the
change becoming effective and update the “Last updated” date at the top of this Privacy
- By visiting this page on our website: http://shmaconsulting.com/
- By phone number: +971 52 831 4612, +971 561 356 360
- By mail: SHMA Consulting DMCC 23 E,Gold Tower,Cluster I,JLT Dubai,UAE